Anti-Money Laundering Policy
The Yamaguchi Financial Group, Inc. and our group companies ("YMFG") recognizes the importance of anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML/CFT). YMFG will work on AML/CFT continuously based on the following policy.
- YMFG shall comply with laws and regulations relating to AML/CFT.
- The YMFG's Board of Directors shall establish money laundering prevention systems as the top management issue.
- YMFG shall develop a unitary internal control system to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of AML/CFT.
[Time of Transaction]
- YMFG shall develop internal control system in order to carry out necessary and timely measures in an appropriate manner on transaction confirmation.
[Customer Management Measures]
- YMFG shall continue to improve its money laundering prevention system, reviewing risk mitigation measures, analyzing and conducting appropriate customer due diligence processes based on a risk-based approach.
- YMFG shall continuously carry out the training for executives and employees to establish business operations related to money laundering prevention and ensure its effectiveness.
[Suspicious Activity Report]
- YMFG shall monitor the transaction status with customers on a daily basis and promptly notify the authorities about suspicious customers and transactions detected.
[Audit for the Status of Compliance]
- YMFG shall audit the appropriateness of money laundering prevention system and make an effort to further improve the system.
【The Group Companies which conduct AML/CFT activities under this Policy】
Yamaguchi Bank , Momiji Bank , Kitakyusyu Bank ,
YM Securities , Izutsuya Withcard , YM Lease , Yamagin Card , Momiji Card